FLAWLESS SKIN – 4 Easy Ways To Get Beautiful Skin
Radiant Skin Discovered! Your skin is a reflection of your inner being. Equally important as choosing the right jar of cream to treat your skin condition, what you feed yourself on a daily basis plays a vital role in your skin health. Consuming the right nutrients will not only enhance your natural beauty but also gives the skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow. Discover these 4 essential nutrients for beautiful skin from within. Lets read about flawless skin.
4 WATS TO GET FLAWLESS SKIN
1. FIRM UP WITH COLLAGEN
Collagen is responsible for skin’s elasticity and holds everything together in connective tissues. It is found most abundant in skin and is critical to give your skin a plump, youthful look. The best news is your body can produce it! However, its production naturally declines with age, leading to sagging skin, formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Hence an increase of collagen intake is highly recommended for better skin elasticity, suppler and firmer skin, reduction of scar visibility as well as minimisation of appearance of wrinkles.
2. PROTEIN TO BUILD HEALTHY SKIN
As we cannot produce protein on our own, we must obtain it through our daily diet. Consuming quality protein is vital for production of healthy skin cells, repair and generation of cells and tissues as well as production of healthy hormones and vital enzymes for skin. In addition, protein provides essential amino acids to optimise skin’s function and support production of glutathione that helps shield skin cells against sun damage.
3. ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION WITH VITAMIN C
Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant which neutralises damages caused by free radicals. It also contributes to a wide range of benefits to your body such as aiding skin’s ability to repair itself. As a result, regular intake of vitamin C reduces appearance of wrinkles, soothes dry and rough skin while promoting collagen synthesis and skin regeneration for healthier skin.
4. RETAIN SKIN’S MOISTURE WITH GLA
Dubbed as the beautiful skin fatty acid, the gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is an essential omega-6 fatty acid which contributes to skin’s lipid to maintain healthy skin. It is vital for keeping skin cells moist and strong, and improving the barrier function of the skin. Besides reducing itchiness and scaling of skin, GLA also retains skin moisture and fights inflammation for a more radiant glow.
THE RADIANT 4 SHAKLEE
Experience the Shaklee Difference with The Radiant 4, Boost your vitamin and mineral intake with these 4 essential nutrient-packed products for beauty from within. Experience the Shaklee Effect NOW! Get your flawless skin now
1. DRINK TO HEALTHY SKIN WITH ESP MIXED SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE POWDER
- Shaklee uses Non-genetically modified (Non-GMO) soy protein produced under Identity Preservation Program (IPP).
- Each serving provides 14g of Low Glycemic Index plant based protein. Soy protein helps reduce cholesterol.
- Has PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) score of 1.0 – the highest value of protein digestibility and highest protein quality.
- Provides 9 essential amino acids.
- Rich in calcium which aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Note: Amount of soy protein recommended to give the lowering effect on the blood cholesterol is 25g per
2. PROMOTE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN FROM THE INSIDE OUT WITH COLLAGEN POWDER
- Provides 4000mg Red Snapper Scale (RSS) Collagen, a carefully selected collagen extracted from the scales of Red Snapper.
- Gives you more than just collagen with seven additional ingredients including Camelia Japonica Seed Extract, Pfaffia
- Extract, shellfish extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Vitamin C, B2 and B6.
- Low molecular weight for excellent absorption.
- Individual sachet for immediate consumption anytime, anywhere for flawless skin effects
3. COMBAT FREE RADICALS FOR RADIANT SKIN WITH SUSTAINED RELEASE VITA-C PLUS
- An all-natural product derived from corn extract that is suitable for those with sensitive stomachs.
- Proprietary sustained-release system that delivers 500mg of vitamin C over a period of five hours to improve utilisation and to reduce waste. This is equivalent to having the amount of vitamin C from one-and-a-half oranges every hour for five hours.
- Added with 120mg of citrus bioflavonoids that acts synergistically with vitamin C, enhancing its effects further.
4. RETAIN SKIN’S MOISTURE WITH GLA COMPLEX
- Derived from borage oil which contains pure, natural and high concentration of GLA (17%-25%) in easily absorbed form.
- A special formulation with a combination of GLA (omega-6 fatty acids), sunflower seed oil (also another source of omega-6 fatty acids), and vitamin E to promote overall well-being and healthy skin.